View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2011, 02:29 AM
Familiar Face

Cool

On the Norwegian Star Feb. 2011

The "White Hot Party" night was one i prolly won't forget. We (me and my cruise friends) went in the "Spinnaker" after the teens had already been asked to leave. this was one of our more mischief nights. we were going to pour water on one of the guys that we met on the cruise because he was being an a$$ to alot of the teen girls... but anywayz! the tallest member of our group had a chef hat on (don't ask) and everyone else was trying to be sneaky and keep our presence in there on the DL.. but NO xD he had to see our Teen Director and wave like a mad man and say "HIII MENPHIS WE'RE RIGHT HERE!!!" so he motioned and mouthed to us "GET THE F*CK OUT!!" While wildly point towards the door.. soon security was on us. we ran like mad hell to the elevator.. we lost some people in the "scatter" attempt and finally got into an elevator.. we're pressing the 'close' button as fast as all hell and then we see this little old lady yowling at us to hold the elevator.. it was like something out of a cartoon... xD we were yelling at the elevator to CLOSEE!!! and the poor old lady with a walker was yelling at us to hold it!!

*~x <3 Kristen <3 x~*
Future Cruises; Disney Wonder 1/15/2012
Past Cruises; NCL Star - 2/5/2011

3 Barrels <3 2 Hearts <3 1 Dream