View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Familiar Face

Default Oh Captain my captain? Half Moon Cay fun

I've already commented positively on my stay with Eurodam. Below is a minor complaint I've made to the management, via their website, a couple of days ago. Today I received a notice from the office of the president, asking for time to review the situation.

I'm certainly happy to have a response from such a perch, even if it's asking me to just wait a minute. I'll add in more as I get information from their offices.

My family enjoyed our stay pretty much universally, in cabins 7077, 7093 and 7125. I myself had travelled years before on Holland and many times since on your competitors. We were stunned, however, at what happened on your own island. I presume a member of your staff walked by us near the lockers. He was dressed in costume, a walking advertisement for Captain Morgan. When members of my party asked if they could have his picture taken with him, he first asked their ages. I can truly appreciate the legalities of having a corporate image photographed with a minor. But his defensiveness really was off-putting. He barked, nearly shouted in a really inappropriately angry tone, that any picture couldn't be taken. Again, I appreciat the situation but it wasn't as if any of our party was particularly insistant on this picture being taken. In retrospect I'd suggest that it might be best to constrain people dressed as liquor salespeople to areas where liquor is sold. Having him move about island is bound to create environments where only negative output will result. Thanks for a great vacation, and we hope to return one day, Alex and Cherie
Sponsored Links