View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2011, 12:05 AM
First Mate

Default Port is ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprint180 View Post
I am trying to decide if we should fly in the day of or day before we leave out of Mobile. Can someone guess what a taxi might be from airport to the port? I am told it is about 16 miles. We don't have taxis around here so I can't even guess. There are 6 of us going.
Thanks
Vicki
Hi Vicki
What port are you going to , would help.
If your flight arrives at noon and your ship leaves at 4pm or 5pm then a taxi should be fine or a van in your case.
Try this link as it shows price between airport and main areas and you can pre-book.
SuperShuttle Airport Shuttle Service LAX SFO DIA PHX DFW TPA JFK BWI IAD SAN DCA SMF MCI IAH LGA MSP EWR AUS SNA HOU BUR DAL OAK BNA ONT LGB RDU SJC AZA ISP PTP PIE CDG ORY BVA Airports

You can also search on the web for taxi services and or the cruise line sells airport to port and that means you will get to the ship.

If you are changing planes that can add stress. If you can stay the night prior, that can be fun as you all relax and some hotels provide a shuttle
Web site: http://robbarcruises.wordpress.com/