View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Snoozeman Send a message via Yahoo to Snoozeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepockit View Post
Thanks so much, everyone!

I have been looking at John Heald's blog. He is very entertaining! We found the Fun Times for a similar crusie and that really helps to quell the anxiety. We are not anxious or nervous people, normally. I think we are just so excited about taking a family vacation (our first, ever!) that we can barely contain ourselves.

I am taking my Kindle. We are all pretty avid readers, so it may be a device we all will appreciate at some point on the ship. Luckily, it can hold a ton of books!

Again, thanks so much!
Super-glad your excited. I guess you found the Fun Times library on the bottom right of John's Blog page.

Paul Motter, just wrote a nice article about John here on Cruisemates. He is interesting, no doubt.

My wife took my iPad the first night I had it when she discovered she could d/l books.

My Personal Cruise Blog: My Cruise Blog

Future Cruises:
Carnival Triumph-Caribbean-7/28/2014, Carnival Legend-South Pacific-8/30/2014, MSC Preziosa-Mediterranean-10/25/2014, MSC Fantasia-Mediterranean-11/2/2014, Navigator of the Seas-12/14/2013, Norwegian Jewel-1/3/2015, Emerald Princess-1/11/2015, Carnival Freedom-2/2/2015, Carnival Freedom-2/15/2015.

Last edited by Snoozeman; April 27th, 2011 at 01:07 PM.