View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Familiar Face

Default Southampton Transatlantic + Caribbean

Hi all you cruise lovers.
I have a couple of cruises booked for November 2011 & have been let down by my travelling companion. I am a Single White British Female, 57 Years old (58 by the time I go). I have done many cruises mainly with my son who alas is 17 & does not want to go on holiday with his mother anymore.
Non smoker. Love to dress up for dinner, love the sunshine & just enjoy the carefree lifestyle on board ship.
The cruise starts in Southampton, England on board Grand Princess inside cabin for 2 weeks & ends in Fort Lauderdale. From there, it is onto Oasis of the Seas (Wow, this is the one I wanted to do) with a park view cabin for a week. Flights back to Manchester (probably via Heathrow as they all seem to be that way these days.
Hope someone would like to do this as I really do not want to lose my deposit & I REALLY do not want to cancel.
This was/is a good deal & am willing to either spend time together or just share the cost. Have priced this cruise as a single & is out of my price bracket
Would welcome feedback for this posting. Presume no replies as all viewers in the United States
Sponsored Links