View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Admiral

Default Roommate Needed-Eastern Caribbean-Royal Caribbean-Navigator of the Seas-11/26/2011

I am looking for a roommate for the November 26, 2011 Eastern Caribbean sailing of Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas out of Fort Lauderdale. This will not be first come first served. I will review each possibility and decide based on reliability(financially) and roommate compatibility. I have an Inside cabin booked, Category Q, aft section. I am also the travel agent responsible for this booking, so I will be handling the financial processing(I do not accept cash so it is always a traceable method), but I am happy to provide credentials that show reliability, including my CLIA listing(which provides proof that I am an active travel agent). I want to be clear and upfront that I am both the booking passenger and the travel agent handling the booking since this is a personal cruise for me as well as a training requirement. Anyone interested should feel free to ask anything they are concerned about.

Bradley R. Olinger
Sponsored Links