View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2011, 12:52 PM
First Mate

Angry Complaint Letter to Carnival

I just got back from my Cruise on the Destiny on Monday and I may have been the most disappointed with the cruise as I've ever been; which has been never!

Has anyone ever written a complaint letter to Carnival and if so; were you satisfied with the resolution of your complaint?

1)Every night of my cruise I had to call Security because the people in the cabin next to me must have brought onboard with them some type of boom box because you could here the bass from the music and the occupants yelling over the music trying to have a conversation with each other. Many nights this woke me and my wife out of our sleep.

2)The bathroom shower drain would not drain properly so after every shower the bathroom floor would be soaked. We had to use the beach towels to mop up the floor and have them replenished; after every shower!

3)There were kids (I guess around ages 3 and 4) in the adult pool with their parents; yelling, splashing and making what is supposed to be a comfortable ADULT dip in the pool, very unattractive. When I pointed out to the supervisor on duty he says; "there's nothing I can do, they paid their money too". I pointed out to him the sign that say's ADULTS only and he still refused to remove them from the pool.

Any thoughts or has anyone had experiences like mine?

Thanks
RCCL Freedom : April 2012
CCL Destiny : April 2011
CCL Valor : September 2010
CCL Victory : March 2010
RCCL Adventure : September 2009
RCCL Monarch : March 2009
RCCL Mariner : September 2008
CCL Liberty : March 2008
CCL Valor : July 2007
CCL Celebration : March 2007
CCL Elation : March 2006