View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Familiar Face

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}The Chocolate Breakfast Menu was titled the Daily Ultimates. "Indulge in Chocolate" was the action invitation to indulge your chocolate cravings. First item on menu was a beverage. Choices were Hot Chocolate or Chocolate Milkshake. Naturally you should go for the chocolate milkshake. It is probably not as big as the one they serve at Johnny Rockets, but you are not paying as much and you can order seconds and thirds. Next choice is baked goods. The offerings are chocolate bread, chocolate muffin, chocolate marble cake and nutell. I did not take any baked goods because I felt they might spoil my appetite. The main course was a choice between chocolate waffles with caramel banana topping or chocolate pancakes with whipped cream. I ordered the waffles and I finished up with the parfait: chocolate cherry and cream cheese trifle. They also offer specialty beverages, but nothing beats a good chocolate milkshake.

If you have kids they can be entertained at the same breakfast by Sponge Bob and his buddies.

I now follow the philosophy: Regular exercise can help keep you fit & healthy, but to lose weight you often need to watch what you eat, too. Follow sound nutrition principles to slim down for good.

Of course if you really want to enjoy the fine food, although chocolate breakfasts are great, you should go to the 150 Central Park.
Your taste buds will feel you have gone to heaven.