View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Carnival Conquest

I'm looking for some assistance from anyone who has recently been on the Carnival Conquest. I have cruised on several different cruise lines and Carnival has always been my favorite. However, after a few years of sailing with Norwegian, I took another Carnival cruise on the Triumph and was very disappointed. I am considering taking another cruise on the Conquest with people from my church and am trying to find out if what I experienced on the Triumph is being done fleet wide. I've been on the Conquest 4 times and each time, I had a blast. They had parties practically every night in the Degas Lounge or on deck. They also had a Mardi Gras night. They divided everyone on the ship into 3 groups and we went from place to place competing for points. It was definitely a fun ship. On the Triumph they only had 1 deck party and there were no parties in the lounges. They seemed to focus more on comedy and those R rated comedy shows were more like XXX rated shows. If you didn't go to the comedy shows, the only other thing to do was go to a lounge and just listen to music and dance. There were not organized parties with the cruise director staff entertaining you. I need to know what is happening on the Conquest and if it is like I remember it or if it is the same as the Triumph. I cannot get any answers from Carnival. If I can't find out more information, then I will have to change to Norwegian. I can't expose my pastor and his family to the atmosphere that existed on the Triumph. I want a fun ship, not a nasty ship. I want the cruise director and his staff to actually earn their money. It seems like the activities they participate in is getting less and less.
Sponsored Links