View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Familiar Face

5/18 Jay, I sent you a message several days ago, hoping for a reply. I' m seeking a single senior to share a 7 day Eastern Caribbean Cruise, Oct.8, 2011 on NCL's Ship Sun.
Itinerary - Nassau, San Juan St Thomas, and NCL,'s private Island. It leaves from Port Canaveral. I have already booked this cruise, single cabin, deck 10. I have been on 12 cruises. The cost per person is $500 which includes taxes and port charges. I enjoy going on local shore tours, taking many pictures, visiting local sights. My last two cruises were with a fellow I worked with for three years, but is unable t go this year,

I'm easy going, sense of humor, flexible , outgoing, like music, non smoker, active Rotarian etc. I live in Vero Beach Fla. on the east coast, only 60 miles from the port. I think with some more communication, that we would both enjoy the cruise. Don't have to do all the activities together, personal choice. If you have an interest, please contact me at billsimon2@juno.com The temps will be milder in Oct and the hurricane season will be almost over