View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by calamitypl View Post
My last travel companion didn't work out (and it wasn't my fault!!!) ! Anyway, I'm still looking for someone who wants to share a cabin. I can travel anywhere, anytime. (Except 3 cruises that are already booked.)

I am especially looking to do the back to back Norwegian Jade...starting and ending in Istanbul in September. I also like the Queen Mary 2 itinerary in December and am interested in South America (Holland America) leaving April 10, 2010). If interested, shoot me a reply! I enjoy having lots of fun, nothing "gets my goat" while traveling, am adventurous, flexible and ready to see the entire world!
I am a 20-something female headed back home after a year teaching in Greece. I am looking for a female cabinmate to share an inexpensive inside cabin on the QM2 for the July 20th sailing from Southampton to New York. I know that I might be a bit younger than the cabinmate you have in mind, but I am a friendly, respectful, and unobtrusive roommate. I am most excited about dressing up for dinner, taking advantage of the library, and having afternoon tea! Let me know if you are interested. yorml25@gmail.com