View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2011, 05:10 PM
Admiral

For some reason your letter to Carnival will not open am getting a "Drawing Error". But I did read the letter from Carnival. And have to say that it sounds like what I would expect from ANY cruise line. And if in fact you did not actually complain about the problem with the plumbing during your cruise than there is nothing they can do to help you. Now if you did complain and keep complaining while on the cruise and the crew did nothing to fix the problem then yes some kind of compensation would be in order.

I have heard of other people sending letters of complain to other cruise lines and having not made the complaint while on the cruise the lines said basiclly the same thing.

You will find problem with others being loud and problems with kids on most any line it is not confined to Carnival. Actually I have found there to be less trouble with kids on Carnival than on other lines that I have cruised.

I feel that you are just trying to justify to yourself for not wanting to cruise with Carnival again. and for having to spend more money to cruise with Royal.

Guadeloupe Accommodations

Star Princess 2005, Sun Princess 2005
Caribbean Princess 2006, MSC Lirica 2006 , NCL Pearl 2007, Majesty of the Seas 2008, Carnival Destiny 2008, MSC Lirica 2009, Carnival Valor 2009,Carnival Legend 2010, Carnival Liberty 2010,Carnival Fantsay 2011,Carnival Valor Feb 2012, MSC Poesia Dec 2012, MSC Poesia April 2013, Carnival Legend Nov 2013, MSC DIVINA Jan 2014