View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2011, 07:12 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Emg,
I wasn't able to open the reply from Carnival, but I suspect what it said. I feel for you, when you were a loyal guest on their ships and now, no longer feel they respect your complaints and act accordingly. I too would most likely try some other ships and may-be some day go back to Carnival. You really can't beat their value for a cruise....

I can only assume, they did not address any of your difficulties on your last cruise in any way, a simple ship board credit on your next cruise wouldn't of been out of line, but I don't think they even attempted that.

It is just too bad that they couldn't take care of some of the problems while you were on board. You also have to realize, they didn't want to get any other cruisers put out, but kicking the kids out of the pool even though it was for adults only.

I have the same problem when I see deck lounge chairs with personal items on them, for hours at a time, that is my major cruise gripe...

I wish you the best in your future cruises, who knows, may-be you will find another line/ship you like better. Keep us posted.

Message Boards Moderator