View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2011, 06:54 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuki View Post
Marc.... with most of your posts referencing the luxury lines in some way (which is understandable considering your well known line of choice; Regent), I'm very curious, why you're never written and submitted a "reader review" of any of your cruises which be of much more assistance to the readers on the site?
Kuki, since my first couple of cruises, I have never writtten a review. I am not a very good writer and, since I am not a fan of travelogue type reviews (regurgitation of each day's activities), I think my reviews would be kind of boring and similar to cruisline hype or cruise rater (e.g., Berlitz or Stern) recitation. I also never seem to have time when I get home.

On my last cruise, I told myself that I would write a review. I figured I had twenty hours of flying in which to get it done. Of course, I never did find the time on the flights.

I will try to write up my last cruise. At least somethings on the ports, the ship, and activities of being on segment of world cruise.

Thanks for the push,

Marc

"The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function."

F Scott Fitzgerald

Seven Seas Voyager (30nts) - Dubai - Cape Town - Nov 14