View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2011, 06:58 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercedMike View Post
We did that trip a few years back and our report would basically agree with yours. We had a wonderful time. Did a couple of different excursions than you did and really enjoyed them.

Check out our trip report and pictures at HAL Maasdam Cruise Review
I enjoyed your report. Your trip looked great. Looks like we agree on several things...like what is good to see.
You met "Anne" I had heard of Anne of Green Gables, but knew next to nothing about the story. I've since ordered 3 movies to educate myself.
Be careful about that Raspberry Cordial...it might be wine. Anne found out the hard way !!
Hopefully your Aunt Ruth is still able to travel. To be able to enjoy a cruise at 91 was a blessing. Hopefully I can still be traveling at that age.
Weather-wise I was lucky to have agreeable weather in Montreal, Quebec City, Bar Harbor, and Boston. COLD & windy in Charlottetown and chilling rain for Sydney.
I was on the Maasdam in 2002 and as I recall she has changed looks somewhat in places. She no longer looks her age in my opinion, so nice job in dry dock in refreshing her.

Read and post cruise reviews

Read and post cruise reviews
/ticker.png">