View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Familiar Face
Talking Liberty of the Sea "June"

Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Tell us what cruises are in the planning stages, or what you have booked.... Some of us would like to dream vicariously through you
I am taking the Liberty of the Seas Cruise out of Barcelona touring the Western Carribean - St Tropez, Nice, Florence, Rome, and Naples. I am most excited to be traveling to Rome and Pompeii (Amalfi Coast).

I am spending 5 nights in London and 1 night in Barcelona before we leave. As I booked my Cruise in March of 2010 (well over 450 days ago) and have been counting down I feel like I can't catch my breath or am so excited I might pee my pants. (not really) My friends laughed as I announced each mile stone, 400 days, 300, 200, 100 etc. Until I could use only my fingers and toes to count. Today I am on 1 hand until I leave. Needless to say my bags are packed! I need to weigh them -- under 50 pounds.

I live in Texas and it have been in the high 90's and humid. It is miserable. I looked at the weather in London last night low 70's in the day and 50's at night. I am not excited about the 50's but who cares I'll be away from TEXAS!

Carnival Jubilee 2002
Liberty of the Sea 2011