View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Familiar Face

Talking Liberty of the Sea "June"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Tell us what cruises are in the planning stages, or what you have booked.... Some of us would like to dream vicariously through you
I am taking the Liberty of the Seas Cruise out of Barcelona touring the Western Carribean - St Tropez, Nice, Florence, Rome, and Naples. I am most excited to be traveling to Rome and Pompeii (Amalfi Coast).

I am spending 5 nights in London and 1 night in Barcelona before we leave. As I booked my Cruise in March of 2010 (well over 450 days ago) and have been counting down I feel like I can't catch my breath or am so excited I might pee my pants. (not really) My friends laughed as I announced each mile stone, 400 days, 300, 200, 100 etc. Until I could use only my fingers and toes to count. Today I am on 1 hand until I leave. Needless to say my bags are packed! I need to weigh them -- under 50 pounds.

I live in Texas and it have been in the high 90's and humid. It is miserable. I looked at the weather in London last night low 70's in the day and 50's at night. I am not excited about the 50's but who cares I'll be away from TEXAS!

Galaxysunshine
Carnival Jubilee 2002
Liberty of the Sea 2011