View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2011, 07:06 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Default Good morning "mon"

Good morning from Jamaica!

I'm sitting here watching the island of Jamaica pass by. We should be in Ocho Rios in about a half hour. This is the only stop we really have nothing scheduled. I think the "women folk" will be doing some shopping. I may just stay on board. Time will tell.

Yesterday was Grand Cayman and we had a "good" day. The kids saw the stingrays and petted them. My grandson kissed one and now he says that they are married.

The negatie part was that our boat that we chartered broke down and we sat out in the sun, or played in the water, for over an hour until we were able to be towed into port. The adults got a bit burned. I "forgot" to put sun screen on my feet so it's a flip flop day for me.

We celebrated Betty's birthday at dinner last night. I ordered one of their 9" cakes and I will say it was one nice cake. Chocolate cake with whipped cream filling and a beautiful chocolate ganache. The waitstaff in YTD have been exellent and since we usually eat around 6 we have had the same group. There is a magician that comes around and entertains the kids, and us, with some cute magic tricks.

Well: I'm burning minutes so I wish everyone a great Thursday and enjoy yourself. I know I will

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Sponsored Links