View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Admiral

Good Morning CruiseMates!
I know you are all proud of me for getting a post in before noon... Well it isn't posted yet, so we'll see.

Well started the diet yesterday, survived and showed a loss on the scale today, so that's about as good as it gets from my perspective.

I admit, I am enjoying this inhumanely hot weather and have been spending afternoons in the pool. Love it! but it's too hot to do anything else outside I admit!

I too am very jealous of Mike's trip reports, and wish I was out there hanging with Reiker. I think he and I could have a lot of fun .

Well the excitement on the lane, is my neighbor kid (the one I used to scold for playing catch using my living room window as a back stop) has just been drafted by the Texas Rangers. I am so impressed by this young man. I am so excited to see what lies ahead for him. Thrilling stuff! Dennis to live out his dream Sports The Commercial-News, Danville, IL

So that's pretty much the scoop around here. Someone really needs to get off their duff and do some work around here . Have a good one all!

Read and post cruise reviews