View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

Is there anything more irritating than the guy who the second the plane levels off after take off just slams his seatback into your face?

I will recline my seat, but often only partially. I almost always check to see who is behind me and if it is a tall guy I will not recline. I do know what they go through (there are sometimes advantages to being short).

The one that really bothers me though is the droner - the guy with a deep voice who can talk about parts for his mechanized ball bearing polishing assembly for four solid hours - obviously to a person who couldn't care less because they never interrupt him.

I often think this guy is sitting right behind me because his voice is low enough to even permeate my brand new ear plugs. Amazingly some people's voices will just carry a lot farther than others - and he might be four rows away.

Other than that not much bothers me on planes anymore - with my earplugs & eyeshades.

Except that every flight I am on runs out of the meal (hamburger) I want just before they get to me, so I am always stucks with "healthy habit" snacks like hummous and raisons.