View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Admiral

Chris, your analogy is flawed, because someone who over-eats, will not affect my health. The same can't be said for someone wrt smoking. We all know the dangers of second hand smoke.

This is completely off-topic but my issue is with smokers on land particularly my next door neighbours who smoke outside their house. One or both of them is lighting up at least every 15 minutes. We cannot open our windows in the summer, because it seems that one of them is always out smoking, and the smoke blows directly into my house.

At least those of you who have to suffer through this on a cruise get to leave it behind. I have no rights in my own home, .... my only option is to move.

The big question is ..... for all those smokers who have made final payment or at least have deposits on cruises ..... can you get your money back or do you have to just accept the TOS?

Is there a business opportunity in this for a cruiseline to have a smoking-permitted fleet for all the disgruntled Carnival, Princess, Hal, Celebrity, Royal PAX?

Royal Oasis of the Seas - 2013 {pending}
Disney Fantasy - 2013
Disney Dream - 2012
Royal Freedom of the Seas - 2011
HAL Eurodam - 2011
Royal Grandeur of the Seas - 2010
Carnival Dream - 2010
Grand Princess - 2002
Royal Voyageur of the Seas - 2000
Royal Sovereign of the Seas - 1999
Carnival Ecstacy - 1991