View Single Post
  #18 (permalink)  
Old June 17th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Trackypup Trackypup is offline
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 1,207
Default

BY Kuki: Carnival Corp. obviously believes they can alienate 20% of their customer base, and replace them by attracting a larger segment of the remaining 80%.


John Heald yesterday said 10% of their clients smoked.
__________________
Upcoming:

Hawaii By land x 2
Paris and German Christmas Markets
Reply With Quote