View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Administrator
Admiral

I would say that the Ocean Suites (Formally Cat 11) are a bit bigger and nicer decor than the Junior Suites on most Royal Caribbean ships. The amenities for the Ocean Suite aren't anything too great. Priority boarding and couple of other smaller things but you will like the size of the balcony and the room. If you can get one of Ocean Suites towards the aft would be nice.

If you really want a nice suite go for the Vista Suite with the wrap around balcony. I've had these and loved the huge balcony but I have to admit that the Ocean Suite toward the aft actually had more cabin space and the balcony was still a very nice size. The difference is you don't get the nice 180 degree view that includes stern, port and starboard.

Pride is my favorite of the Spirit class ships I've sailed. (Pride, Legend, Spirit) The decor is less gaudy. The negative is that the water had a "taste" to it the two times I was on it.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me