View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
ps: to Beth, your expeirence has nothing to do with this or any other NCl problem. Not having a positive experience has nothing to do with legal responsibility or a cruie line or airline.
***edited to remove offensive language*** Seriously...? I'm sure mwh27 got my point even if you didn't. This has nothing to do with not having a positive experience. This is about having NO experience. I lost a portion of my vacation-- he lost his ENTIRE vacation. It is RIDICULOUS that NCL think they should keep his 3 grand and walk but after 15 days of no response, it isn't looking good that he will be hearing back from them either.

NCL obviously isn't concerned about keeping repeat business and that is more than fine with me. Plenty other lines out there to choose from and much better ones at that. TA's are not God's either and there is no guarantee that even the best of 'em would/could have prevented this from happening. If NCL can't handle a GD booking just as well as any TA then bi-golly, they don't need to be doing them!!!

Beth
Enchanted Seas
Enchanted Isle x4

Seawind
Seawind Crown
Celebrity
Horizon
Carnival
Celebration x5
Festivale
Fascination
Inspiration
Conquest x2
Elation- PLATINUM

Magic x2
Norwegian
Sea x3
Star
Dream
Spirit

Need some cruise help?

Need some cruise help?

Last edited by Donna; August 2nd, 2011 at 08:31 PM.