View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by evelyn.grosso View Post
I love cruising and went to the Mediterrean last year with a friend, who is unable to go right now. I would like to find a compatible roommate. I am not a couch potato, love the shows (my roommate didn't), playing card games and scrabble and am open to other activities. Am in relatively good health in my 70's. If anyone wants to answer and explore our compatabilities, please do so.
Hello Everyone! My husband and I are taking a cruise/tour to Alaska on 8/31/11 my mom loves to cruise we would love to take her along with us but her friends are busy that week so her is some info on her: widowed female 68 years old, non-smoker, non-drinker, easy going, loves to travel, loves to sew if anyone would be looking to go on an Alaskan cruise/tour 08/31/11 we are taking Princess Coral dirt cheap prices right now so I am sure it will sell out soon! We booked thru Discount Cruises, Last Minute Cruises, Cruise, Cruise Line, Cruise Vacation my mom has not booked yet she is waiting to see if she can find a cabin mate. If you are interested in cruising and looking for a cabin mate email her cookyv@aol.com
Thanks!