View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2011, 01:10 PM
Cruise Maniac

We have cruised 2 times on Serenade and LOVED IT!!! It is just big enough.. Last cruise was on Adventure of the Seas and while it was great, we prefer the smaller ship.. I think you will love it... Be sure and give Chops a try... Well worth the extra money.. Portifino's not so much. But it's just a matter of taste. We actually went to most of the same ports on the last one and they too are great... the water in Aruba is some of the prettiest water I have ever seen. If you are planning on buying any jewelry, there is a place in St Thomas that is NOT affliated with the cruise lines and he has the BEST prices... If you are interested let me know and I will tell you the name of the place... It's on the main drag.. Going back to St Kitts in March. Went there 2 years ago and did a really long shore excursion. It was nice if I remember correctly. If you do a beach excursion in Curacao or Aruba beware.... alot of Europeans and they LOVE to change clothes right on the beach... YEP, I saw it all...... ekkk......... Any specifics please ask.