View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2011, 12:57 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by venice View Post
RD...well, since I am a HUGE smooth jazz fan I will have to purchase their upcoming CD..went to their website, they don't do alot of touring in the USA, but maybe with their collaberation, Dave Koz will take them on tour with him, which will broaden their exposure to US audiences

Queen...I concur..Koz is awesome...are you aware that he has a full charter smooth jazz cruise that he is hosting, going to Alaska this August and Europe in 2012 filled with all his smooth jazz friends (I am a dues paying member of his fan club) both on Royal Caribbean...you should check it out, Dave's an awesome onboard host and you will be in KOZ music heaven for 7 days/nights and you are on a cruise as a bonus
We've never done a charter cruise. hmmmm. one day, perhaps, but for right now, we're all booked up. DH would shoot me if i even mention booknig another cruise!. We'll be at 3 cruises in 1 calendar year this year!

I can honestly say that I'm not a fan of anyone or anything enough to join a fan club, let alone pay dues for it! lol, you must be a true fan!

Royal Oasis of the Seas - 2013 {pending}
Disney Fantasy - 2013
Disney Dream - 2012
Royal Freedom of the Seas - 2011
HAL Eurodam - 2011
Royal Grandeur of the Seas - 2010
Carnival Dream - 2010
Grand Princess - 2002
Royal Voyageur of the Seas - 2000
Royal Sovereign of the Seas - 1999
Carnival Ecstacy - 1991