View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2011, 12:58 PM
Familiar Face

Talking R U Looking for a Travel Companion for Your FUN Mom?

This is just a shot in the dark, I know, but I'd like to give it a try.

I am a straight, happy, funny, healthy, non-smoking MWF and am almost 60 but I feel 35, maybe 40 on bad days. I can be active or mellow, depending a lot on what my travel mate is like. Days at sea I love to lay around the pool and play the trivia games, especially Name That Tune. I like early dining and if my cabin mate wants company to the show, that's ok. Truthfully I'd rather retire to the cabin, snuggle up in the robe and watch TV.

I live in Texas and get feeling very land-locked after spending a few months inland. I would like to see if anyone is looking for a travel companion and be willing to help me a little with the expense, possibly the round-trip airfare to wherever the cruise departs from

I am not a nurse so I can't help anyone into bed or getting around, and I cannot tolerate smoking. I'm not loud and not a drinker, unless my roomie wants a social drink or two.

This is a serious ad, so if it sounds like I might fit the bill for a traveling companion, please let me know. I've been on about 30 cruises but my next ones aren't scheduled until November and December.

Maybe we can help each other out.

Last edited by snorkeler; June 23rd, 2011 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Because I can. :-)
Sponsored Links