View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Familiar Face

Default Thanksgiving Cruisemate needed for group Cruise

Hello,
I have used this site twice before to successfully find a cabin mate.
I am interested in the Cruisemates Group cruise on Thanksgiving week 2011 but need a cabinmate--- see the site info on this cruise, very nice.
I am a mature female,(yes, I know my "handle" sounds like I'm a man but it is an operatic reference...)
l having cruised many times and would be open to a considerate cabinmate of either sex to avoid the surcharge of a solo cabin.
I am respectful and sociable but perfectly able to be as independent of each other as is comfortable for both. I would be open to an inside or outside cabin, as midships as possible on any but the lowest deck.
I am an early riser, tidy in the cabin, social drinker, NON smoker, enjoy the onboard events, the pool, the spa, dancing, the dining room and am usually among the first off the ship and one of the last to return but never late! I have spent a lot of time in the Caribbean and know many of the islands pretty well.
Please contact me if you would like to share this cruise. If these dates don't work I would consider your alternate suggestion for another cruise.

Deal breakers for me: Smoker, heavy drinker, drug use, overnight "friends" in the cabin, general boorish behavior...I bring earplugs so if you are a moderate snorer I could handle it.
We could chat on the phone and I am open to discussing any and all concerns.
Thanks!
TFD
Sponsored Links