View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Admiral

CQ..the reason why I love the Capital Jazz SuperCruise so much is because it's not just a :|jazz cruise:|it's a motley gumbo of great legendary Grammy nominated & winners , Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees

smooth jazz/cool soul/ jazz artists (FourPlay, George Duke, Roy Ayers etc) incredible legendary jazz vocalist (Patti Austin, Rachelle Farrell, Phil Perry and Chante Moore (my personal favorite and future wife) etc., today's superstar smooth jazz artists (Eric Benet, Nick Colionne, Maysa, Norman Brown etc.), world class comedian (Sinbad), gospel (Fred Hammond), dance (Savion Glover), 60's-70's funk old school soul (Sly & The Family Stone, Frankie Beverly and Maze etc.) and the hottest neo-soul artists (Anthony David, Carol Riddick, Conya Doss etc.) and you are immersed in it all week..the fact that this cruise sold out over a year ago should tell you folks see it as a great experience for the premium $$$$

to put it on your level..if your upcoming DWTS on the Freedom of the Seas was a full charter with the greatest Latin/Salsa singers and bands of today, coupled with all of the dancers on DWTS with 4500 of the greatest Salsa/Latin club dancers from all the clubs and because you are the greatest Salsa dancer of alltime combined with your beauty that at least 500 hot young men are waiting everyday to Salsa with you..would you pay a premium to be on that cruise that week it's the same logic that our leader Paul Motter will be on the Legends of Rock cruise in December..

fyi..we would look better as a couple on the soul train line rather then DWTS..I can still do a mean Hustle:o

Henry..tell my girl don't forget to p/u greek yogurt on her way home