View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneAgain View Post
I am open to multiple destinations. I am a swm, age 56, well traveled and love to cruise. I am straight, non-smoker, easy going wanting to share a stateroom. Roommate can be male or female. If interested contact me at 954-978-8768 or kyle3066@gmail.com and we can discuss possible options.
How about a Fall foliage Tour On Carnival , Glory? Nyc,NY Oct.1 return Oct 8th to Nyc, NY 2011? We had a cancelation and Nathan needs a new roomie. We have an Inside room mid/rear Rivera deck of the ship.
We are a fun, diversified group that do Not party very hard but many of us will be up late. 3 of the 6 of us are active in the Travel group Couchsurfing.org so we are very accustomed to being with new friends. You might be able to look up our profiles before commiting too. You'd be welcome to join us as much or as little as you like. All but one person has cruised before and we are all single and independent souls. We range in age from 41 to 61. Avg, is 50 so emailme at ddama1@suddenlink.net ASAP if interested.
Cruiser, DD from Amarillo,Tx