View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by andruir View Post
I am hispanic, age 51, I like traveling and I would like to find someone to share cost. My pictures are below:

https://picasaweb.google.com/andruir...eat=directlink

I've found this on Cruise Mate:

Looking for Cruise Roommate 2011 & early 2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am open to multiple destinations. I am a swm, age 56, well traveled and love to cruise. I am straight, non-smoker, easy going wanting to share a stateroom. Roommate can be male or female. If interested contact me at 954-978-8768 or kyle3066@gmail.com and we can discuss possible options.
Hello,
How about a fall foliage tour?October 1st -8th 2011. Nyc, NY to Halifax Canada. on the Carnival Glory. Inside room , mid- rear Rivera deck.
Our friendly group is looking for a roommate for our friend Nathan. His roomie had to cancel. There are 6 of us. 3 of us belong to a travel group named Couchsurfing.org I know everyone going but 1/2 the people will be meeting each other for the first time.
The avg age is 50. We are fun and stay up late but are not big partiers. You are welcome to join us as much or as little as you'd like. if interested email me . ddama1@suddenlink.net