View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2011, 12:29 AM
Familiar Face

Default Looking for female cruisemate for Sept cruise on the dream

I am a SWF(31 yrs old) looking for a roommate for a cruise to the Western Caribbean Sept 17-24th 2011. The stateroom is a cove balcony and I am asking for 650.00 plus taxes for half the cost of the room. This does not include whatever you decide to spend on shopping, traveling to get to Port Canaveral Florida(where you get on the ship) etc. Here is some info about this particular cruise. </title> <script src="/CMS/javascript/jquery-1.4.2.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <title>Cruise Details Page

I would love to find someone( prefer a female) to hang out with but just someone to split the expense of the room is ok too. I am a respectful person so if you prefer to keep things quite I will not disturb you. However If you like to party you can join me lol Its my one week away and I plan to enjoy every second. If you do drugs or are crazy well keep it moving is all I have to say. Otherwise send me a message and I will answer any questions you may have and I can send you a picture of me or potentially add you to my friends list on FB if you want to see what I look like
Sponsored Links