View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2011, 01:35 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by evelyn.grosso View Post
I love cruising and went to the Mediterrean last year with a friend, who is unable to go right now. I would like to find a compatible roommate. I am not a couch potato, love the shows (my roommate didn't), playing card games and scrabble and am open to other activities. Am in relatively good health in my 70's. If anyone wants to answer and explore our compatabilities, please do so.
Hi I had just posted looking for a roommate to go on a 20 day Holland America cruise - starts in Rome Oct 5th and goes to several stops in Italy, Greece, Croatia, Spain and Monaco. Sounded great. My friend and her husband were going with me which brought the cost down to 1,700 + and airfare. I'm a active 71 year old widow who loves to travel and always has a camera handy. Not a couch potato although never really the life of the party type either. Not afraid of going off by myself but do love to play scrabble. Unfortunately my friend has to have open heart surgery and has been told even after she should not fly or be on a ship away from a major hospital. let me know if you are interested.