View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2011, 11:27 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharon_psu View Post
FtlCruiseGal - the ultimate drink package includes all alcoholic beverages (beer, wine, premium brand liquors), soda, juices, etc.

HawkeyeFLA - According to our TA, in order to qualify for the drink package everyone in your group must purchase the package....including children getting the soda package. You also need at least 50 adult passengers in your group - less than 50 and your group is not eligible for the drink package. The Ultimate Drink Package includes premium brand liquors and costs $59 per day. There is another drink package that only includes house brand liquors and that price is $49 per day.
Hmm. I need to get with my TA. I honestly am not sure how many cabins/people we have on this group. I feel bad for him ... he's got so many emails waiting from me ... he's on his own vacation right now, so I understand mine being lower priority, but I just hate waiting. :-p

Past cruises:

Disney Dream - Dec 2013 4n Bahamas
Disney Dream - Dec 2012 4n Bahamas
Carnival Imagination - Dec 2011 4n Western
Carnival Imagination - Nov 2010 4n Western
Costa Atlantica - Dec 2009 7n Eastern

My opinions are mine and mine alone. They do not represent the opinions of The Walt Disney Company nor any of its subsidiaries.