Thread: Emergency Kit
View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Admiral

Talking Emergency Kit

A post on another thread got me to thinking about our "Emergency Kit." After 44 cruises we have had a lot of things happen and have learned to be prepared (I hope.) We have a Princess cosmetic kit that we won in a Trivia game, and it is filled with all the stuff that we hope will see us through an emergency. What do you take with you? Here is our list:

OTC medications: Immodium, Sudafed, Nyquil, Dayquil, Doan's Pills, Benadryl, Ibuprofen, Alleve, Gaviscon, Cepastat Sore Throat Lozenges, and coughdrops.

Creams and gels: Anti Itch Gel, Hydrocortisone 1%, Blistex, Joint-ritis,
Tinactin (anti fungal), Triple Antibiotic and of course hand sanitizer. liquid bandage. Braces wax (no braces, but lots of uses.)

Bandaids, small roll of TP, baby powder, wipes (hand and Prep H), Emergency dental filling material.

Sewing kit, black tape, nail clipper, swiss army knife, eyeglass repair kit, nail file.

I don't think a trip has gone by that we haven't used something from the kit! And of course, if something comes up that we DON'T have covered, it goes in for the next trip. That is how most of that stuff got in there!

What do you take along JUST IN CASE??

Check out our reviews and pics of our 41 cruises at
http://www.bully4.us/cruising.html
Sponsored Links