View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2011, 08:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Jazzsail,

I read your posting and I would also love to enjoy this fantastic cruise. I had the pleasure of going on Dave's maiden voyage in 2006, which was wonderful and worth every cent.

I am a young 65 year old latin lady that loves all live entertainment and I have a special passion for smooth jazz. I am a non-smoker and don't usually drink at all, but I do enjoy a good glass of wine on special occasions. I contacted the travel agency early this year asking for a cabin mate match, but they informed me that they do not provide that service anymore. I was very happy to see your posting.

I am currently employed with Lockheed Martin in Sunnyvale California as a Data Control Manager. I enjoy my job, but look forward to retiring at the end of this program's contract with NASA.

I am respectful of others and would be considerate of your items and space. I love adventure, so the land excursions are very apealing to me. I was matched up with a single lady from Chicago on my last trip, a bit younger than me, but it worked out fine, since we made our separate day trip plans. But it was nice to have someone to share the wonderful moments with and enjoy the dining experience with also.

If you think that we are compatable, please let me know so that we can book a cabin. I just checked and you're right, they are going fast. We had a room with a Veranda last time, but only used it once, so the cost was a waste. I see that they still have a 'large interior' for $2150, which is the lowest price listed. Please check also and let me know what you think. If you want to upgrade, that's fine also. I look forward to hearing from you. Alice