View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2011, 09:24 AM
Familiar Face

I was quite confused there for a moment. I sailed what was once the Norwegian Star in 1997-- a much older ship than the latest model and still a pretty ship (not so much on the exterior though as seen in photo below) and a great cruise. I seriously doubt you will be disappointed in the ship itself. As for Norwegian cruise lines these days...? Well, my last experience on the NCL Spirit was bad enough that we have decided we will not be booking with NCL again.

I do hope your experience with NCL is a positive one.

As for sea sickness-- In all our years of cruising, the only person who has ever had a really bad case of it was my nanny who laid in bed most of the week while I tended to a very sick baby who came down with infantile roseola a couple days into our cruise. Yes, was my cruise from hell. I doubt this will be the case with your beloved. I think he will be just fine.

Beth

Operator: 1972-1991: Royal Viking Line1991-1997: Royal Cruise Line1997-1998: Norwegian Cruise Line1999-2001: Norwegian Capricorn Line2001-2002: Star Cruises2002: Crown Investments2002-2005: Spanish Cruise Line2005-present: Phoenix Reisen

Wikipedia
Enchanted Seas
Enchanted Isle x4

Seawind
Seawind Crown
Celebrity
Horizon
Carnival
Celebration x5
Festivale
Fascination
Inspiration
Conquest x2
Elation- PLATINUM

Magic x2
Norwegian
Sea x3
Star
Dream
Spirit

Need some cruise help?

Need some cruise help?

Last edited by A&B; July 23rd, 2011 at 09:53 AM.