View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2011, 11:24 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Oreodog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreodog View Post
update......

the cruise was everything i had hoped or dreamed it to be. Our grandaughter had half dollar eys, dropped jaw and that look only a child could have. (although had to laugh like mad as the 40 yr. Old daddy's face was a close second)

the ship was fantastic, the food? Awesome, the service? Oh we were treated so fine and our waiter fussed over our grandaughter so much.

i did the aquaduck...only once as it broke down on day 2 so added bonus......the captain said rather then a day at sea.....we got a second day at castaway cay!!!!!!!! How lucky.

everything, just everything was so wonderful on the dream and that chandelier in the lobby? Breathtaking. So much to do we could not do it all. I need a bit of time but will be downloading pics.

for anyone reading this...................spend the money and go. This cruise gave grandma and grandpa forever memories they shared in on.
Hello Readers,
Well it is now 4 months since our Cruise on the Dream with the son, Daughter in law and Grandchild. I have to let aLL KNOW..................WE SPEAK TO THEM ABOUT DAILY AND THEY SO OFTEN BRING UP SOMETHING FROM THE CRUISE.

OUR MISSION IS ACCOMPLISHED! THEY REALLY ENJOYED THE CRUISE AND WE GOT TO WITNESS IT ALL. THANKS DISNEY CRUISE LINE.

TO ANYONE READING.....YES, IT'S EXPENSIVE BUT...................NOONE DOES IT LIKE DISNEY! WORTH EVERY CENT. I TRIED TO POST PICTURES BUT THEY ARE TO LAGRE TO BE ACCEPTED SO YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO GO YOURSELVES.

GRANDMA & GRANDPA SUNSHINE IN FLORIDA