View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2011, 09:41 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Motter View Post
Sorry I got you confused DKJ..

It never fails to amaze me how the people at "this other site" can be so gullible. Do you mean to tell me people have actually been paying "per person" for those alcoves?

Honestly, I thought they were nice but I personaly would never pay that much to sit in them. They are exposed to the weather, they do face the lawn (not the sea) - you will have people walking by looking in all the time, and you have to pay extra for food, etc. And by the way, Wi-fi is extra.

I just don't get it. I could see paying up to $49/day for as many people as I care to invite, but $149 for a max of 4 people seemed overpriced to me.
Paul:

I absolutely agree with you the price is outrageous. I'll give you a bit of a comparision which I found a couple of months ago. I went to Typhoon Lagoon in Disney and they have cabana's which cost $150.00 per person per cabana. However for that price you get up to four all day drink cups, TV, and Ipod docking station. The drink cups if purchased seperately are half the price. I have the same thing at my time share in Disney and you get the cabana, TV, and a refrigerator for $75.00 a day. Either of those I found to be of value but there is no way I would pay $149.00 per person for a negligble return.