View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to AF1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJC82011 View Post
My wife and I are going on the Freedom of the Seas ship sailing the Western Carribean. Both of us have never been on a cruise. How should we prepare for us to have the most comfortable and enjoyable time on the ship? Also, we booked a superior stateroom with balcony. How nice are the rooms?
You picked a great ship to sail on. I will be on Freedom in Dec. Anyway, you will board the ship and head for the Royal Promenade; this is where all the action is; Guest Services is loacated here(if u have any questions), also u will find some of the bars and resturaunts open for lunch. Once u check in and board the ship; your seapass will do everything; it opens your cabin door, u charge all your drinks and souviners, and u will show your seapass when u get on and off the ship. Your seapass will have your cabin numbers, your table #for dining, and also your dining time. Depending on what time u board; if u want lunch, you can go to Deck 11, and the Windjammer Cafe, or u can go on Deck 5 the Promendade that I mentioned earlier. Once u go to your cabin (cabins will be open at 1pm), there will be a cruise compass(ships news letter of all activities onboard), suggest u sit down and read it, so u can find out what will be going on all over the ship. If u get lost, there are touch navigation screens on every deck by the elevators. The navigation screens tell you where u are, and how to get to your cabin or to another venue on the ship. If u have anymore questions, just ask.
Cheers
Splendour of the Seas: May 07
Explorer of the Seas: Jan 04
Majesty of the Seas Jan 99

Go Reds