View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2011, 01:28 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Granny Lorr,

It was great to hear from you all the way from Australia and learn that you’re going to start thinking about Azamara Club Cruises’ “World Cruise Samplers.” You mentioned that you might be considering one of the “bigger, better, cabins” if you do decide.

By all means, please do. I can see that in a few weeks you’re about to enjoy an 88 day voyage on the luxury Seabourn Pride and I’m sure you’ll have a wonderful experience. Keep in mind, that we have categorized Azamara Club Cruises as “Up-market” based on the past cruise histories of our guests. We believe that we bridge the gap with our more inclusive fares and exceptional guest experience between the onboard experiences delivered by the “ultra luxury” cruise lines such as Seabourn and Silversea and by the “premium/deluxe” category such as Princess, Crystal, Oceania or Holland America.

Based on guest feedback, they understand that a quality vacation experience successfully delivered at our “more-inclusive” fares, which average about 15% below those offered by our competitive set, consider our value proposition to be the best. Bottom line, you will receive more for the money you paid.

I’m not sure you’d ever want to be a “chief blogging officer.” You’d have to give up too much time which would cut into your free-time to enjoy cruising to your heart’s content. Hopefully, we’ll be able to welcome you aboard on an Azamara “World Cruise Sampler” in the future.

In the meantime, my best wishes for a wonderful experience on the Seabourn Pride.

Regards,

Bill Leiber