View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2011, 05:40 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default The Free Cruise offer is a Scam

I did attend a 90 minute presentation in Sacramento this summer after receiving a free cruise offer. I sent in activation fees for the free cruise, and received a package of other vacation vouchers requesting more activation fees. I had to call several times a day to get questions answered like are there any more fees, do I deal directly with cruise, etc., and I finally got a answer that its another $59 per person more, plus $100 per person on top of that but that the 100 bucks is applied to the taxes and port fees which are between $170 to $250 per person. So now our free cruise is coming out to be about $700!
Google those numbers and names, and you will find out from BBB and other sites that they have to change their name so many times because of complaints. I've been trying to get a refund of my money, but it doesn't look like its going to happen. Their "offices" are unprofessional and one of the phone numbers is someone's personal cell number because I googled it and it came up on a Craigslist ad in the vacation voucher scammers town.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE MONEY. IM NOT SURE WHY THEY ARE NOT ARRESTED YET, BUT THEY SHOULD BE. the company that I went to was Eagles Choice, and they answer the phone Travel Center and the cruises are from Fun Time Vacations. STAY AWAY FROM PRESENTATIONS, or attend to WARM OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT THEM!!!
August 5, 2011