View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Alchamist - Nice to hear from you. Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm a straight SWF - 68 years old. I live in Oregon, and have been wanting to see that part of the country especially at fall foliage time. I'm a retired teacher who would like to do more traveling, but do not want to pay double to take a cruise.

I'm new to this site too, and haven't figured out all the navigational things yet - but I'm learning.

I had in mind a 10-day cruise on Holland America that leaves on 9/30/11. There's also a Princess cruise - similar itinerary - sailing on 10/4/11, and a 14-day cruise on Celebrity departing 10/9/11. They are all close in price with the 14-day one being a bit more, and it's my least favorite. Coming all the way from Oregon, I wanted to do at least a 10-day cruise to make it worth the trip to get there, and I think we might get better colors the later we go.

I'm sorry I can't do the Sept. 17th cruises because I'm going to my 50th HS reunion then. By the way, what is NCL? Is this the only time you can take a cruise?

Where do you live? Can you tell me a little about yourself? Do you snore?

Please write me at my personal email address which is: hilaryhutch@yahoo.com. Maybe we have a trip in our future. I hope so.

Hope to hear from you soon. Hilary