View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2011, 11:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking female roommate Nov/Dec 2011 Carribean ??

I have the itch to take a late 2011 cruise--November or December. I am a 49 year old female and would prefer a female roommate. I am looking for a warm weather cruise--probably the Carribean--for 6-8 nights. I have taken 3 cruises to eastern, western and southern caribbean and could repeat those or something else. For me, the best part of the cruise is being on the ship itself so the ports of call are not as important . I am an unusual combination--I'm a cigarette smoker who works out in the gym several times a week--. I like to drink alcohol but hate getting drunk. I will consider most cruises except Princess or Celebrity because they won't let you smoke on your own balcony. I do require a balcony--once you have one you never go back to a lesser cabin. I am very independant so we could do things together or go our own way. I live in Wisconsin so departure ports in Florida or other mid-states (not Califormia) work best for me. If this is something you would like to chat about, send me an email at siamese5555@yahoo.com.
Sponsored Links