View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

I have to admit that I am pretty disappointed right now. I know this company and I like it, but they need to run this particular operation better.

Yes, my job is "tough." In fact, my wife and I left Phonix az at 7:00 am FRIDAY and now here it is 2:15 in Budapest and we are on this river boat - we have been here for over three hours now - and our staterooms are still not ready. My wife is sleeping in the sun on the top deck. There are others sleeping on chairs in the lounges, etc, We all need showers & toilets, etc.

This is not funny. We are exhausted. THERE ARE PEOPLE ALL OVER THIS BOAT WAITING FOR THE STATROOMS TO BE DONE.

But why can't they finish one at a time for the people waiting, and let them in their rooms? We all want to sleep. Our room was nearly finished ae 11;00 (we checked it out), but they would not let us in. New people are still embarking, so the management is insisting that ALL the staterooms will be ready at 3:00.

THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY TO HANDLE THIS - THIS IS REMARKABLY INEFFICIENT. It is as if management doesn't even realize how miserable we are waiting like this.

I hate to criticize, but when something could be better, it could be better. All you need is a system to tell the room stweardesses which rooms have people waiting and let them finish those first. Making us all wait until the very last cabin is finished a deplorable management method.

I've said it, and I don't feel better.