View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Lightbulb Last week in AUGUST!- GALVESTON, NOLA, or MOBILE

After a year of working without any vacation time, I was unexpectly given the last week in August off. Dying to do something fun and have never been on a cruise so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to give it a shot.
I'll be leaving from the Houston area and would be willing to depart from Galveston, New Orleans, or Mobile for a 4 or 5 Day cruise to the caribbean. Looked up availability and cruise.com currently shows very reasonable rates for all those locations.
About me, I'm a very active 28 year old male, super down to earth and easy to get along with. Been socially conditioned so I won't do anything wierd like walk around in socks and tighty whities. If, however, by the very slim chance you find me offensive, you won't have to bare the task of entertaining me because I don't plan on spending much time in the cabin anyhow. The flip side, and much more likely result, is that we will hit it off, drink a ton, eat like pigs, get sunburnt, and become great friends. Let me know if you are interested!
Anyone by the name of jeffrey dahmer need not apply. I enjoy having my spleen intact.
Sponsored Links