View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2011, 11:22 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjspirit View Post
I am interested in world cruisisng..I am new to this web sight....I appreciate any information...

thanks,

Maria:
Hello Maria –

You mentioned that you’re new to CruiseMates website and I’m sure you’ll enjoy your time visiting.

Although Azamara Club Cruises does not operate a “stand-alone” world cruise, we do offer our own unique and unstructured version of the World Cruise experience through our Azamara Club Cruises’ Extended Voyages program, which provides you the opportunity to seamlessly join two, three, four or more consecutive voyages into one incredible regionally immersive experience.

If you’re interested in viewing an electronic version of or new brochure, visit our website: Azamara Cruises | Azamara Luxury Cruises | Azamara Club Cruises or you can order one by contacting Azamara's Le Club Voyage (past guest program) so they can mail you the brochure to your home address. The email address is – LeClubVoyage@AzamaraClubCruises.com.

Also, I encourage you spend more time exploring CruiseMates to learn more about its features and benefits.

I hope that we’ll have the opportunity to welcome you onboard sometime very soon.

Regards,

Bill Leiber