View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterDa View Post
I'm dying to go on my first cruise ever and I think that the Disney Cruise Line would be a great experience for me not only because it will be my first cruise but because I love all things Disney. The 7 night Western Caribbean cruise looks amazing! I want to go sometime in January 2012 because it's off season and I get a break from college (not to mention that it would be the perfect excuse to escape the New York weather)

I'm 22 male and my only obstacle right now is the single supplement. If someone wants to join me to share the costs please send me an email or reply here. I'm nice, easygoing, and respectful. A girl or a guy. It doesn't matter, just be around my age.

WaterDa
keelg200@yahoo.com
I, too, thought about a Disney cruise. In the past two years I had back-to-back Disneyland Annual Passport, spent a week in Walt Disney World, and saw the Lion King and Beauty and the Beast musical productions. However, I opted to go with other cruise lines for two reasons:
1. The Disney Cruise lines seem to have a bunch of families with little kids, and I prefer to have more single people on board.
2. The entertainment schedule appeared to be very similar to what I've already seen at Disney parks. For example, one cruise had an Aladdin show, which appeared to be the same as the Aladdin show at DCA in California. On my previous cruise (Holland America) the evening vegas-style shows were my favorite part, and I can only take so much Disney!

I am trying to convince my roommate to join me on a 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise beginning January 14, 2012 aboard Carnival Dream. I'll know in a month if he can go. If not, I'll be posting on here for a cabin mate. Will those dates work for you, and would you be interested in a non-Disney cruise? Cost is $600/person.

I am 28 single white male from Las Vegas. I have cruised once before, and have booked 2 cruises for 2012.