View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Familiar Face

Just got back from the Carribean on Freedom of the Seas. I am trying to post some pics of our trip but having a little technical difficulties. I will get them up soon. I just wanted to say that this was an awesome experience! I love cruising and will do it again. We head a superior balcony room which was great. I especially liked the food on board. I had the mind set that the food was just going to be average like the food at Sandals. I was wrong. From the service from our waiter Larry to the flavors were great. My wife has a gluten allergy and they accomodated to her needs. In fact, we got to see the menu the night before so they can prepare her meals ahead of time with special desserts made just for her. Chops was good comparing it to other Chop houses in the country. It's not a Flemmings or Shula's but considering it to be on a ship, I did like it. Sorrento's was amazing. I loved the pizza and tapas they served there. After excursions on land, we always headed over to Sorrentos for a snack. I could never stop myself of getting at least 6 to 8 slices (what a pig I am!!!). I thought it was perfect to book my showtimes ahead of time. It made it easier and comforting to know that I had a seat if and when I wanted to go. The magician on board was very entertaining. In short, we will be eagerly ready to book our next cruise through the mediterranean on Liberty of the Seas!