View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Welcome Newcomer

The free cruise can be used as a credit on any cruise carnival offers. We paid 2196.37 for 3 and 1857.58 for 2 both balcony. CCL has approved the use of the credits for the 16 day Europe. They are not restricting the duration or ports.
Yes, we considered the 7 day mex riv cruise which would cost 1695.42 for the same category as the the original cruise however there are only 2 ports of call this year b/c they removed Mazatlan and may cancel another due to issues in Mexico.
When I looked at the price for the 16 day T/A we would idiots not to take advantage of that. We ended up getting 16 days for 1768.00 for 2 pax with a balcony.
Please don't think that we are a bunch of whiners and ungrateful witches. I just feel like we are not getting the credit for the free cruises. If we were to take the 7 day Mexican Riviera in Nov it would cost us 847.71 p/p and we only received 437.58 for two cruise credits.
The Barcelona cruise is paid for in full, with approval from carnival to use the free cruise credit toward the fee for the 16 day cruise.
I know this sounds confusing so I hope this helps clarify things.
~Gidget~